Hey Glammies: I have been a makeup junkie for the majority of my life and I have probably tried every product on the market…but I always love how the makeup girls at Nordstrom continue to share new products with me every time they see me walk in the door!
Recently, Dolce & Gabbana launched their new beauty line, and several of their products have already made it onto my “must have” makeup list…and, of course, I couldn’t resist sharing which new items I can’t live without!
Here’s step by step…of this weeks beauty routine as promised.
1. Wash my face with cleanser using Clarisonic Mia 2. (I do this twice a day EVERYDAY)
2. Pat Clinique All About Eyes Rich under eye area.
3. Use MAC Foundation Brush in a spinning motion to apply Makeup Forever HD Foundation 2 pumps is enough for my whole face.
4. Apply MAC Refined Golden Mineralize Bronzer to cheeks…starting 2 fingers from nose and going in a “Nike swoosh” shape up to your temples on the side of your cheeks. I also like to add a little bronzer around the hairline because this is where the sun would naturally hit my face and it adds more natural bronze color.
5. Use lightest color from Dolce & Gabbana Eye Quad Palette and apply all over lid using MAC Eyeshadow Brush. Then apply a neutral shade from palette with q. (For nighttime, go one step further and add darkest shade of palette into the crease of eyelid.)
6. 2 coats of Benefit “They’re Real” Mascara to top and bottom lashes. Then add lashes, My favorite lately is Red Cherry #102
7. Fill in brows with Dolce & Gabbana Eyebrow Pencil. I also use Anastasia Beverly Hills “Dipbrow” in Ebony
9. Grab the MAC Blush Brush and highlight your cheekbones using NARS Orgasm Illuminator….I also apply it down my nose and right above my brow bone….basically, the highest points of your face. This will draw the light to those points when you take a picture!
10. Choose your lip color (this is totally based on what color outfit you are wearing . For day, I am all about MAC Creme Cup with MAC Viva Glam VI Lipglass layered on top. Right now during the summer months, I am super obsessed with coral/orange shades and loving NARS TimanFaya Park Satin Lip Pencil. Typically for night, its all about a deep red or pink, like Dolce & Gabbana Chic Monica, or MAC Ruby Woo.
11. And don’t forget fragrance! I never feel like my makeup regimen is complete until I have applied lotion and perfume! I love to mix a couple of drops of my current favorite scent into to my lotion, but when I can find a lotion that is already scented, that’s even better! I usually change my fragrance every month or so, depending on the season (or until I get distracted by something else!)….but right now I am loving the light scent of Dolce!
You can purchase the fragrance by itself, HERE, or in the gift set (that includes lotion and shower gel, too!) HERE.
I’ll be sure to keep you posted on my beauty routine since there’s a growing interest! xo Tiffany
I am in LOVE with my Tracy Reese Colorful Makeup bag!!! You can get one FREE with a Clinique purchase HERE!
Today’s HONORABLE MENTIONS:
Necklace by: GLAM-LUXE (of course I ALWAYS rock our line!)
Bag: CELINE (Pretty much my “Go To” bag especially when I full day of meetings! It’s holds EVERYTHING and ALWAYS looks classy!
Shoes: YSL (These are THE MOST comfortable shoes if you have to be on your feet for a long time!!!